Popular Posts

Monday, November 22, 2010

Will The real Lynn Allen Please Stand Up (November edition)

what's up  everyone?   I hope that life is treating you  all very well.   Things are going great for me, i don't know about you all but it seems that this year hasflown by, where did the time go?   Ok, aside from that i would like to kick this off by sayng that i want to thankyou (my readers)  who do  look out for my posts, if I got you to (as Ash says)  "get your 7 laughs in"  or at least made you say "Isn't that the truth."  at least once  while you're reading them, then my job is done, and it was time well spent.   So here we go.......

The Question Game
So i've been seeing alot of people  playing the question game to where someone asks a question and you havae to post the response back on your wall foreveryone to see.  Hmmm that is Trill  as hell. Some of you may want to take that old rule that was taught eons ago that said. "don't ask when you really don't know the answer."    But, on a serious note  I gotta give  it to you all that all keepin it 100  when it comes to answering some of these questions.  Then i ask myself mabe no one asked me anything b/c we all know that i can be honest to a fault, which could  bring out some tender feelings.   But,  hey if you  want to ask me something I'll play lol it's all in the name of fun.

You Tubing Fights

So I was talking to Ash one day and she sent me a video of these two women fighting outside of the corner store that she was at.  She told me and was like  :"yeah check this shit out."   so i'm looking at the video and seeing this chick with curlers in her head beating the hell out of this other lady, and there are  curlers flyikng all over the sidewalk.  I look at things like this and see a nigga moment (for those of you not familiar with that phrase, watch an episode of the boondock)    Or let's go ahead and since BET  retired the N word, we can just call it a Ninja moment (that was for Ant).  The two points that I would like to make here is why the hell would you go out in public with curlersin your hair,  that is a big faux pas, at least put on a scarf or a hat.  Two, make sure that you keep an eye out for cameras.  Yes when we get on youtube we laugh at all the craziness we see on there, but what if it was you that was on there  making an ass of yourself?  Just remember the camera is always rolling.

Holiday Traditions

I love the holidays,  getting to see people is the best part of it.   I have to say that my college tradition was a big success, all the food and the family around.   I have  to say  that  we did good and it was good to see you all.  I feel that we missed out on alot of each others' lives and i think that we need to do better, i love my college buddies and m extended family.  Shout outs for Niki for being such a big help girl i didn't think that we were gonna make it.  Will for gracing us with his, how did he put it?  "sexiness at the party."   Carrie for keeping all the kids under control, and  everyone for basically making this a great memory  i love you guys.

Friendships

I just want to let it be known how important my friends are to me.   If you know me well then you know that you should be able to come talk to me about what ever it is.   i'm that friend that has put sugar in a few gas tanks and flattened a few tires for the sake of friendship.   this particular part of my blog is for one person in particular (and they know who they are.)   If you ever need me call me, there is nothin that i would not do for my friends just always remember that.


Trifflin  Dudes

I think that i mentioned it before but was talking to a friend of mine who was telling me about a trifling  guy that was in her life.  All i have to say is that if i see this person anywhere it is on, b/c i have 50 things that i want to punch, kick and  curse you out for.  All i'm going to say is if I'm fortunant  enough that my words will pass your eyes then what i have to say right now is this.   You jerk, i don't know who you thought you were using my friend the way you did, if we ever have the pleasure of passing each other in the street or in the grocery store, then just be ready for me to put on the biggest show of my life.   If we should never meet then all I got to say is, baby when your time comes and karma bites you in the ass i hope it hurts so bad that you can never sit again.   It's one thing to just act like you have to act right, but it is another thing to strip a person of everything, to break them to a point to where they are to defeated to do anything about their situation.  The bible says that you will reap what you sowe. 


On that note i would say it was time to close this down, because i felt myself getting emotional and it was going to take me to a place i did not want to go.   until next all goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment